In this qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management.
The optional units studied in 2019/2020 will be: Personal Tax, as well as Cash & Treasury Management.
- Teacher: Evelyne Newall
CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualifications (AWARD, CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA) (the College does not currently offer the Diploma) are perfect if you want to acquire a wide range of relevant practical skills in Human Resources (HR). All Foundation qualifications share the same 3 Core Units and each unit is allocated a Credit Value. To successfully achieve the CIPD Associate Membership (CIPD Assoc. CIPD) students must gain 28 credits.
CIPD Foundation qualifications offered at the college are suitable for those:
- wanting to gain the essential knowledge and skills required to move into HR
- working in an HR support role but who do not hold a formal HR qualification
- line managers with responsibility for people management and development
- looking to become a professional member of the CIPD (Associate Assoc. CIPD)*
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Level 3 Foundation CERTIFICATE in Human Resources Practice - the qualification consists of three mandatory Core Units (See CIPD Foundation AWARD) and three Option Unit.
The college offers three HR Optional Units towards the CIPD Certificate; these are:
- Resourcing Talent (6 credit values)
- Supporting good practice in managing employee relations (6 credit values)
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management (6 credit values)